Name: Leighann Cline
Vocation: Full Time Zoology Student, Part Time Barista at Starbucks!
What is in your purse? I have succeeded in the never ending task of downsizing the purse! How did I do it? Bought the cutest (semi small) Coach Purse Possible! I love my purse so much I could never go back to the big one! So, I’ve got the necessities: wallet, cell phone, keys, checkbook, and my little stash of cosmetics. I always have a lip balm, mascara, lip color, oil absorbing sheets and 1 or 2 eye shadows.
Guilty Pleasure: Haha I love collecting stuff I’m obsessed with. Anything purple, PENGUINS, lavender stuff. Hah, I have no place for it or any use for it… I’m just obsessed… Shhh I also am TOTALLY obsessed with LOST!!! Who isn’t??? And if you haven’t seen it… DO IT!!!
Skin color, type and any special skin concerns: In the summer I am pretty tanned. I go tanning indoors and out. I KNOW what I’m doing DON’T YELL AT ME!!! I can’t help it! A tan looks soooo good!!! I just keep a light tan in the winter. I have combo/oily skin depending on the day and I usually get these annoying breakouts on my chin and sometimes one or two on my neck. Also… I AM OBSESSED WITH GETTING WRINKLES… I’m 23… and I’m seriously considering Botox… All my friends say they can’t notice them… but I know they are there!
Beauty inspiration: *sigh* I’m self taught with the whole beauty thing… So I pretty much learn from everyone and everything I see! Luckily, thanks to Megsmakeup.com I’m starting to get the hang of the total makeup face. Before I was too scared and only stuck to the basics.
Top 3 skincare products:
1. A good toner with powder in it! The Clinique Acne Control toner or the Lancome Tonique Pure Focus are my favorites.
2. Moisturizing Lotion. As an avid tanner moisturizing is VERY Important. I prefer my body lotions to NOT have mineral oil. The one I’m using now is the Jergens Natural Renew. It fights skin aging with grape seed extract and pomegranate and blueberry oils. I just realized I really like this lotion and surprisingly for a drugstore moisturizing lotion I HAVE noticed a difference! And it’s 93 percent natural ingredients with no mineral oil!
3. I’m gonna count these as one (cheater) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Serum and Time Zone Moisturizer. I use these 2 every night to fight aging on my face and my lines have thanked me much since!
Top 3 tools of the trade:
1. I love my CHI straightener and CHI heat protectant! I have curly, frizzy hair and… TONS of cowlicks. (my mom had the NERVE to give me bangs as a child and every picture of me has craziness written all over it) But my CHI makes my hair straight and sleek in no time, with minimal products!
2. Eyelash curler. I love making my eyes HUGE, bright, colorful, and PRETTY!! So my eyelash curler is a must!
3. Of course my blow dryer! My blow dryer is just your regular run-of-the-mill Conair or something. I’m on the HUNT for a fantastic hairdryer.
Best beauty secret/tip: When I dry my curly hair I flip it over. It helps make the roots curly too (cause anyone with curly hair knows how horrible it can be when your mid and ends are all curly and your roots are FLAT! YUK!
And… I know its not good… But I use TONS of hairspray. I like it when my curls are crunchy… Crunchy= No MOVEMENT = No FRIZZ!
Three current beauty products you’d like to buy:
1. Urban Decay Eyelash Primer and Eye Primer
2. Urban Decay Ink for eyes (lol purple of corse)
3. NEW Estee Lauder Sumptuous Color Mascara… OOOOHHH this looks SOO sweet! 5 jewel toned mascaras and….. they have PURPLE!
Well that’s me in a NUTSHELL. The term fits 😉 xox Leighann
Who else has the same wishlist and similar must-haves?