Name: Avra Goldenblatt
Vocation: I am the Director of Communications for a large Canadian magazine publishing company.
What is in my purse: Benefit’s Her Glossiness in clear, Bloom lipstick in Cranberrry, Rimmel lipliners in Natural and Wine, Becca Cream Blush in Wild Orchid, Korres lip butter in plum, Bloom lipgloss in Pink Pink and Sephora lipgloss sample.
Guilty Pleasures: Watching True Blood over and over again!
Skin Type: I have medium skin tone. VERY sensitive to almost all face moisturizing products. Combination skin on the dry side – usually dehydrated.
Beauty Inspiration: My mom. She is 80. Never sat in the sun, or drank coffee and has amazing skin. Used Nivea every night and Guerlain moisturizer everyday!
Top Three skincare products:
1. Skoah Facial Cleanser – these guys run a fantastic spa in Vancouver, but products can be purchased online. Love the stuff! Never breaks me out!
2. Premier Spa Dead Sea Mud Mask – It heats up and feels amazing.
3. Boots Number 7 restore and Renew – This anti aging serum from the UK is fantastic! Helps with uneven skin tone.
Top three tools of the trade:
1. Chi flat Iron – Simply the best for my thick hair.
2. Shu Emura Eyelash Curler – What needs to be said?!
3. Mac Bronzer Brush – Softest brush and great shape for perfect placement.
Best Beauty Secret: Make up primer really works. I use Tarte – and it really keeps my foundation on all day and doesn’t make me break out.
Great to know you Foundationfloozy! And thanks for being so honest about the amount of lip products you carry around with you – we won’t judge!
Any girls out there with a big collection of something in their purses? Keys don’t count!