Name: Diane Hui
What is in your purse? I usually try not to carry a purse, but when I do… Diorshow Blackout, Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Chocolate/Black, E.L.F. Eyelash curler (in case I run outta the house without doing makeup – which happens a lot), MAC 263 brush, Burt’s Bee chapstick, little tub of DiorNude foundation, and MUFE primer. Then my non-makeup items include keys, blackberry, and wallet.
Guilty Pleasure: Laying in bed all day just watching TV and munching on chocolate… so bad! And then of course there’s the usual I do on the weekend when I don’t go out, catch up on missed episodes of Gossip Girl, House, and Grey’s. And I eat out a lot too, but ah, it’s such an enjoyment!
Skin color, type and any special skin concerns: I think I’m a medium, beige color with yellow undertones. My skin is pretty oily/combination. Concerns would probably include acne and just my skin looking bad.
Beauty inspiration: Probably anyone in movies/life with really nice skin that’s flawless, so I try to aspire to be like that with my skin and take very good care of it. I think Leighton Meester has really nice skin!
Top 3 skincare products:
1. Burt’s Bees chapstick – Is this a skincare product? I love this anyways, it keeps my lips from being chapped, I remember when I ran out… and oh it was such a nightmare!
2. Clinique All About Eyes – This makes my eyes look really alive. It’s like it’s not even there. I love it, and it’s my first eye cream so I’m glad it worked out.
3. Lush Dream Cream – I think this used to be of more quality, but it stills works on my hands when they are really dry, I reach for this when my other lotions don’t keep my hands hydrated enough. Though, I still miss the old Dream Cream.
Top 3 tools of the trade:
1. E.L.F Eyelash Curler – The best $1 I’ve ever spent.
2. Sedu Straightening Iron – This is an amazing straightener, my hair still looked healthy with all the straightening I do everyday!3. MAC 224 Brush – Great for blending, and my very first MAC brush. It makes my eyeshadow look really well blended together. It’s such a nice brush, so soft!
Best beauty secret/tip: I find putting foundation on is actually better and very flawless looking with a little makeup sponge rather than a brush/fingers.
Three current beauty products you’d like to buy:
1. Full size bottle of MUFE green primer. Still living off of my sample.
2. More flawless liquid foundation that covers bumps more perfectly than my Dior but won’t cause more bumps.
Thanks Diane! Those are some pretty fab choices Who else has the same picks?