Katie here! It really is a man’s world. No one thinks anything they say is silly when sitting along a looong conference room table. They get paid more. They get to pee standing up! And, here’s the kicker: somtimes their skincare products are harder-working and more action packed than those typically marketed to us women! So I’ve gathered together my top five picks for some steal-from-his-medicine-cabinet-worthy men’s products:
1) Jack Black Intense Therapy – Cures every sort of chapped lip there ever was AND it has SPF 25. Even celebs like Lindsey Lohan carry these around! And they’re a very reasonable $7!
2) Anthony Logistics Mud Scrub Exfoliating Bar – ” This multi-purpose soap is enriched with Dead Sea mud and oatmeal to exfoliate and smooth, and glycerin and aloe vera to moisturize and soothe.” It’s the heaven’s gift to shaving. It smooths and exfoliates for a soft, close shave and its a great tool for before a self-tanner application.
3) Billy Jealousy’s Combat Lines Face Moisturizer SPF 30 – a unique take on a daily moisturizer. It has a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB shield. A pattened aloe-vera derived compound called Hydrapol helps to correct the visible signs of sun damage and a powerful punch of antioxidant vitamins A,C,&E to help combat sun-damage. A really good standby for a day outside at the lake or beach or horse races (whatever!) when you want something heavier-duty than your standard daily moisturizer.
4) Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer – The hand cream to end all hand creams. “Perfect for excessively dry spots on elbows, feet and knees, this cream is road tested by guys who work with their hands-chefs, doctors, golfers and carpenters. Dermatologist tested, fragrance-, alcohol-, and colorant-free. “
5) Jean Paul Gaultier Monsieur Powder Bronzer – This matte bronzer is perfect for body contouring that makes for a “discreet, natural, healthy look. ” It also comes in a snap-closure case with a brush!
What men’s products are finding there way into your routine? Let me know!