Vocation: Graphic designer, Photoshop is my best friend.
What is in your purse? I love BIG purses so I carry around LOTS of things, my iPhone, an Yves Rocher lip balm, a Dr. Ricaud hand cream, Chanel Candy glow lipgloss, leather gloves from ZARA, magazines, wallet, keys, bottle of water, passport…I pretty much put everything that can fit in my purse lol.
Guilty Pleasure: Nutella, this is the best chocolate thing in the world I eat it straight from the jar lol
Skin color, type and any special skin concerns: my skin is light with yellow undertones, in winter my it doesn’t look so good, No sun for months is terrible for the skin at least for mine. Sun if you read me please come back I need you.
Beauty inspiration: Ok I won’t be very original but like my friend Emylie, to me Marilyn Monroe is THE WOMAN, nobody will ever be prettier than her she was strong, beautiful, glamorous, independant, curvy and GORGEOUS. But if I had to pick a French inspiration it would be Brigitte Bardot, she was so pretty and sexy.
Top 3 skincare products:
– Murad Essential-C Day moisture, I got it from Meg and I am using it since then it’s the perfect moisturizer.
– Crest Whitestrips Pro Effects, they definitely works and you can see results after only 2 days.
– St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse, Best self tanner ever if you are looking for an intense and natural fake tan, this is IT.
Top 3 tools of the trade:
– Revlon Jumbo 3-Barels ceramic waver, this is what i use to achieve the perfect beachy wavy hair.
– Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush, it’s the softest brush I ever tried.
– Eyeshadow palette
Best beauty secret / tip: When I am late and don’t have time to wash my hair, I put some baby powder (it will absorb oil ) on my roots, then I put my head down and shake it 5 seconds after TAa DAa my hair looks better ok it’s not as good as a real shampoo but it definitely HELPS =)
Three current beauty products you’d like to buy:
– REVITALASH (pink ribbon) I heard so much about it but way to pricey for me.
– MAC viva glam Lady GAGA and Cindy Lauper Lipsticks (100% benefits go to MAC AIDS fund)
– A good bronzer for yellow undertones skin, because every bronzers that I try are always RED, PINK or ORANGE on me, it’s so frustrating anyone has suggestions?
My blog: thehollywoodheels.blogspot.com
Thanks Chloe! Can I just tell you your eyes look AMAZING DAHLING!! Who is with Chloe on her picks and can help her out on her search for those items?